What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, make a donation, apply for a grant or scholarship, request information from us, or participate in TREE Fund events or programs.
- Information collected includes contact information and historical records of your interactions with the TREE Fund, including donation history. Credit card information is destroyed after financial transactions are processed.
- You may contact us to review or change your information.
- You may specify that you do not wish to receive our emails by selecting the “unsubscribe” option included in our online correspondence.
We use the information we collect to:
- Process donations and thank our donors
- Process grant and scholarship applications and notify applicants of the status of their proposals
- Communicate with our constituents to announce deadlines and describe programs and events
- Solicit sponsorship and donor support of our events and programs
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise disclose to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Excluded from this policy are trusted third parties who assist us in fundraising, operating our website or conducting our transactions, provided they agree to keep this information confidential.
- The Privacy Policies for the software platforms we use are linked below:
Third party links: Our websites may contain links to third party organizations which support our mission. These sites maintain their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for the content and activities of these linked sites. As part of our efforts to protect the integrity of our site, we welcome feedback about sites linked to ours.
552 S. Washington St., Ste 109, Naperville, IL 60540